Wednesday, March 1, 2017

IWSG: March 2017

First Wednesday of the Month

I don’t know about where you live, but here March is always synonymous with snow. Lots of it. Yesterday it was sixty degrees out and I was working in the garden. The weather people say all this warm weather is bad and we’ll be sorry later when the fruit trees are barren because a frost killed all the buds, and can you just imagine what this will do to our maple syrup production? All of that might be true, and maybe it’s not, but why worry about something you can’t control? Why not enjoy the good part of this mid-winter thaw?

That’s what’s on my mind today as I sit down to write this month’s IWSG post. (Thanks to Alex and co-hosts for putting this on!) It’s about enjoying where you’re at. Sometimes we’re on a really good roll. Sometimes our writing is just flying out, but deep down the fears linger—how long can this possibly keep up? It’s not normal to write four thousand amazingly spot-on words in a day, is it? Surely all this production now means I’m missing something. I’m sure I’ll pay in the end. But what if you don’t? What if it’s just really good production and you’re just supposed to enjoy the moment? So, pull up a glass of summer sweet tea with me, and enjoy this day of sunshine, smack in the middle of winter.  

For those of you on my email list, you’ll be receiving advance released links to:

 
 
With Adam gone, Liz is faced with the truth that a Reader is useless without a Book. Determined to find him again, she comes out of hiding only to discover another truth: every Book has a Writer.
 
 
 
 
Meet Grandma Becky. She's pulled up a chair at her kitchen table and set out her favorite mugs filled to the brim with her special hot cocoa. Stay awhile and hear some stories about the farm she grew up on, her family, and the adventures they had together.


For those of you who aren’t on the list, look for them here in two weeks. If you’d like to join the tribe and get early access to our Freed books, you can sign up here.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete