Wednesday, November 2, 2016

IWSG: November

First Wednesday of the Month

Welcome. It’s the first Wednesday of the month, making it IWSG time. Thanks to Alex J. Cavanaugh and co-hosts for putting this on. Insecurities come in many shapes and forms, and this month for me they come in the form of a clock. This is the last week of my thirties. Birthdays, especially big ones, make me stop and reflect. Am I happy with my life? Have I done everything I wanted to do? Yes and no. All in all I’m content, so.that’s not what I’m focused on this year. Today, with less than five days left to be thirty-nine, I’m faced with the reality that my life is more than likely half over. Scary, right? The first half was pretty good. I wonder what the second half will bring.

 
Anyone else out there face these insecurities around a big birthday?
Beginning this month, there will be changes here on this blog, mainly that it will focus exclusively on writing related things. I’ve begun two other blogs:  setbooksfreedotorg, to highlight Ubooks, and  Black and White  to offer information on publishing with us. Hope to see you there!

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment