Friday, June 10, 2016

Crazy Life

Sorry I haven't posted per my normal schedule--even today is going to be a bit light because between today and tomorrow I have to:
1. Bake 20 pies
2. Clean my entire house
3. Make salads/sweet tea/BBQ pork (yes, all caps)/everything else that goes into to cooking for one hundred and fifty people.
    Because...
My little (no so little anymore) girl graduated last weekend and we're throwing her a party at the farm tomorrow.
    Anyway...
I promise lots of pictures on Monday to make up for it.
Have a great weekend and pray for no rain for me!


3 comments:

  1. A hundred and fifty people? Whoa...
    Congratulations to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that any woman could be a superwoman! 20 pies? And a clean house?...

    You have a loving heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, 20 pies and a clean house. Could you please visit for a while?
    Hope everything came off as planned.
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete