Saturday, April 30, 2016

Z is for Zero


This year I will be featuring my flash fiction in a collection titled Alphabet Soup; Ubook style. Each video is ninety seconds or less and commercial free during April. Feel free to share them on which ever social media you use.



Like Ubooks? You can check out the rest here. 
Don’t forget to look for my short story, Haunted, coming out on May 3rd in Parallels: Felix was here, as well as my short story, The Reader, set to be released May 31st as part of The Thing that Changed Me Anthology. Also, beginning May 1st, Black and White will begin accepting submissions. Find out more info here.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Melanie, thanks for the perfect ending to this crazy month. I have thoroughly enjoyed your Ubooks approach and the thrills of reading your stories each day has kept me on my toes :) Congratulations on reaching the end and for producing a fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so enjoyed having you! Your comments made last month fly by.

      Delete
  2. Admittedly I kept dodging this because it's a pretty small imbedded screen as it is. Then today I realized, hey! I can enlarge it! Easily! Because, y'know, YoutTube...So I feel a little stupid, and the truth is this is a pretty good storytelling format. So I had fun reading today's entry. Better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished going back and reading/listening to all the stories I missed. I don't know how I allowed myself to miss so many. But I really love V - Mary's tale. I thought she'd put him down the garbage disposal, as the lady from WA state did several years ago. Horrific!
    I loved your idea for these snippets of perfection. How has the response been? Your posts are in my top ten for the A to Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The response has been good so far. Thanks for listing me in your top ten; I'm honored. And little known fact about Mary's story--it's the only one with a hint of truth to it. Did I mention I'm a psych nurse?

      Delete