Tuesday, April 19, 2016

P is for Pushover


This year I will be featuring my flash fiction in a collection titled Alphabet Soup; Ubook style. Each video is ninety seconds or less and commercial free during April. Feel free to share them on which ever social media you use.



Like Ubooks? You can check out the rest here. 
Don’t forget to look for my short story, Haunted, coming out on May 3rd in Parallels: Felix was here, as well as my short story, The Reader, set to be released May 31st as part of The Thing that Changed Me Anthology. Also, beginning May 1st, Black and White will begin accepting submissions. Find out more info here.

2 comments:

  1. This was really cool. I like how the words didn't come all at once, as it somehow added to the creepiness of this one. (I mean that in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting way of presenting flash fiction, what fun! Great story, too.

    ReplyDelete