Friday, March 25, 2016

Goal Time

Last Friday of the Month

Hello everyone, it’s the last Friday of the month, which makes it time to review my five year goal. Thanks to Misha for putting this on. If you’d like to join us you can, just sign up here .

My five year goal is to have a world class publishing company. Dream big or go home, right? I’m a little over a year into this goal and so far it’s going well.  I hired a marketing director and so far that’s going well. Marketing isn’t one of my strengths, so it’s good to have someone on board who is an expert. Next month is A to Z, where I plan to showcase Ubooks. Hopefully that will get word out about this patent pending new book format. And then there’s May. Every time I look at the calender for May I either groan or clap my hands in excitement. Here’s what’s going on:  On May 3rd, my short story, Haunted, is being released as part of Parallels: Felix was here. On May 8th Black and White’s first children’s book, Jellyfish Jones, will be released. On May 31st my short story, The Reader, is set to be released as part of The Thing that Turned Me anthology. Oh, and did I mention Black and White is opening for submissions beginning May 1st? Crazy, right? But that’s okay. I like things a little crazy; that’s how I get things done. How about you, is life looking crazy?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome May! You will be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're moving forward by leaps and bounds. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent goals! I look forward to hearing how your May goes.

    ReplyDelete